New WKC Valery Fedorenko Precision Kettlebell
So whats the deal with the new WKC Precision Kettlebell?
Here is a rundown.
VF Precision Kettlebell™ designed by the champ, Valery Fedorenko.
- Beautiful handles beyond compare
- smooth surface that holds chalk
- diameter guaranteed not more than 33mm
- anti-rust varnish is clear and easily removable
- Ultra comfortable design with large flat platforms
- Less pressure on your forearm
- Better stability in rack and overhead position
- Exceeds comfort and performance of our VF ProGrade™
- Total redesign of the kettlebell and manufacturing process
- Made of genuine AISI1020 steel, not scrap steel or iron
- VFSurface™ coating is thin and dry allowing chalk while preventing rust
- no sand core – free of loose sand inside the kettlebell
- precision weight adjustment – no loose metal inside the kettlebell
- handle diameter 33mm: +0mm / -1mm
- bell diameter 210mm: +- 1mm
- kettlebell weight: -0g / +250g
- All weights are the same dimensions for ease of transition from size to size
- Available in 10KG 12KG 14KG 16KG 18KG 20KG 22KG 24KG 26KG 28KG 30KG 32KG 34KG 36KG 38KG 40KG 42KG 44KG
- LIFETIME Guarantee!
Ive had every WKC Kettlebell they’ve had in the past couple years. The only problem Ive had has been some rusting on handles of newer Performance bells that just need to keep polished with a drywall sanding block when the gym gets humid and the heavier bells aren’t used alot. My 32kg bells have a very slight metal wobble inside making them almost feel like a jello like feel. The Precision bells are supposed to have no loose feel at all,im looking forward to getting a few of them. we have so many bells at Swing so far including smaller diameter competition bells i dont need to buy many more but as you know were always looking for better tools. If you are interested in getting a preorder of the first Precision Kettlebells check them out here…. World Kettlebell Club. You can also get a sweet deal on their older remaining Prograde and Performance Bells